Week Three - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 22, 2022, 07:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Browns favored by 4.5
Total at 38

I've got the Steelers in my pick 'em tonight. They need to run the ball better and actually throw the ball down the field.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 22, 2022, 07:26:43 PM
I've got the Steelers in my pick 'em tonight.

Same but I don't feel good about it. Their offense has been anemic at best through the first two weeks. Trusting in Tomlin against this reeling Browns team.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva catch by Pickens

Wow!

I like his game a lot

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Nothing better than a good strong stiff arm run

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Amari, a seasoned vet, running out of bounds for five steps when he's wide ass open

PhillyPhreak54

Browns run game is murdering the Stillers

Their DL is consistently getting blown off the ball

SD

Got some Amazon error message code before the half that lasted till late 3rd. Had to stream it on my phone. farg off with this streaming sports shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

I say this while knocking on wood but I've streamed the games on 3 of our TVs and haven't had any of the buffering, sound or error issues. The picture has been pretty solid. Sucks that you've had issues. Are you on a firestick?

PIT 1/7 and 0/0 on 3rd and 4th
CLE 6/13 and 3/4 on 3rd and 4th

Difference right there

SD

Nope a smart tv. I've occasionally had issues with hbomax loading but never Amazon...the whole tv app was just a blue screen and error messages. Picture quality and sound is exceptional when it's running fine.

Why would Tomlin stick with Trubisky. Pittsburgh isn't making a run this season, Pickett was the most nfl ready player drafted this season and I know it was only preseason but he played well.

PhillyPhreak54

Could it be an internet speed or slower wifi issue maybe?

I think they have to go to Pickett now. Unless he knows that their OL is crap and doesn't want Pickett getting pounded on ala David Carr? Trubisky is what he is - not good.

And man oh man - if anyone was on a Steelers six or seven point teaser my condolences. That's a bad beat.

MDS

im on an appletv and never had an issue

i think most of the issues are for people watching through their tv or cable box
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Omg the dolphins punter punted the ball backwards

I've never seen that before

Brutal

PhillyPhreak54

Nvm it went off the protectors back and went out of bounds for a safety

Also

Derek Carr sucks and so does Mac Jones

phattymatty