Week 3 - Commies: No Vaseline

Started by MDS, September 19, 2022, 11:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on September 22, 2022, 12:23:44 PM
I'm getting the Ravens game and I'm done chasing streams into increasingly dubious corners of the internet so looks like this thread will be my game time experience.

We get the Saints. The rest of the state gets the Eagles. But because houston is now an extension of New Orleans we always get them.

I'll be streaming.

There's a huge Eagles Fan club here but I don't feel like driving 35 minutes one way and spending a hundo.

General_Failure

Ask your governor why they didn't build a wall with Louisiana to keep out all those immigrants from Katrina.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Dumbshtein Rick Perry was Governor then. Bad but not as bad as Hot Wheels is.

Any time something bad happens here people blame Katrina refugees.

Dude could be born and raised here and people are like "them damn Katrina folks fargin it up for everyone"

Eagaholic

I was really stoked for this revenge game. But now I'm just bummed, seeing Casey Toohill OUT with a concussion.

phattymatty

should smash them but I have a weird feeling the power of Jesus is going to lift wentz to a great game.

Diomedes

If the Eagles beat Washington twice in s season but lose every other game, i sleep like a baby

Hoping for a complete dismantling and some vintage "what in the Carson Wentz..." was that moments
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

With the lack of pass rush from the Eagles, Wentz will either have an okay game or be confused and try to juke out of a perfectly clean pocket for no reason.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm a little worried.

Hope for a blowout and Wentz to look awful

But it'll prob be a nail biter

27-23 Eagles

ice grillin you

I don't get the line on this game.  6.5 at home is preposterously high for Washington.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Prob more overreaction to the MNF Vikes game

It opened Monday AM at 4 and went to 7 Tuesday AM

phattymatty

the new Eagles font is already growing on me.  the hat that hurts was wearing, just green font on black, is pretty fire.

SD

Have a really bad feeling about this game

PhillyPhreak54

The Commaskins chose to intro the defense

Prob bc 75% of the stands are filled with green and don't want Wentz to cry

General_Failure

The run gashes them, better let Wentz drop back so he doesn't feel bad.

Diomedes

These are the updates I need.  Few and far between, and dour.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger