Week 4 - Jaguars: The Ruler's Back

Started by MDS, September 25, 2022, 08:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

You will never find an Eagles fan over the age of 12 who will genuinely believe the team is capable of coming back from being down two or more scores at any point in the game. Not even Phreak.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on October 02, 2022, 05:21:38 PM
How badly did the injuries look?

A couple sprained ankles, shoulder injury for Mailata, arm injury for Slay. Didn't see any bones sticking through the skin, so they're probably fine.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on October 02, 2022, 05:22:33 PM
You will never find an Eagles fan over the age of 12 who will genuinely believe the team is capable of coming back from being down two or more scores at any point in the game. Not even Phreak.

True.

The Eagles are able to blow two plus score leads though.

Geowhizzer

They got checked by a doctor in Miami.  They're good to go.

SD

D is legit

Hurts threw a god awful pick then put the team on his back and scored

Anyone know why they didn't throw Dillard in at LT?

If they lost today really thought AJ Brown was gonna get the for who for what treatment on his sorry ass attempt at tackling on the pick 6.

Reddick has entered the building

Thought Sanders looked slow but it's raining and I can't argue with the results

Saints blow top 10 pick and they still have their 2nd in 2024.

4-0 Fly motherfargrers! 🦅

PhillyPhreak54

Dillard isn't active yet. Still on IR.

SD

QB Eagles

No obvious torn ligaments or broken bones. Could be a lot of stuff that falls into the "week-to-week" category. MRI will be busy.

The one we know for sure is Patrick Johnson had a concussion.

General_Failure

More importantly, I discovered that reddit.nflbite.com still works, but I have to use the gold reputation links as the platinum ones just error out.

PhillyPhreak54

Interesting. I usually use the top one and it was decent today but I did have to reboot a couple times

Don Ho

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 02, 2022, 06:39:46 PM
If they lost today really thought AJ Brown was gonna get the for who for what treatment on his sorry ass attempt at tackling on the pick 6.

Surprised more of us didn't blow up.  That was mind boggling how he just quit on that, wanted nothing to do with tackling anybody.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

He came out and said he wouldn't loaf but rather was trying to set up the guy so he could strip him but he wouldn't ever do that again. Basically the anti-Ricky Watters

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 02, 2022, 06:08:12 PM

They got checked by a doctor in Miami.  They're good to go.

I forgot to mention that was a good one Geo!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.