2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Harden was getting all kinds of love at the Linc last night.  Did he get any TV face time?  Bradley Cooper got at least one round of applause also.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on September 20, 2022, 11:03:44 AM
Harden was getting all kinds of love at the Linc last night.  Did he get any TV face time?  Bradley Cooper got at least one round of applause also.

They showed Harden/Cooper/Harper (sitting with Trout)/Quinta Brunson early. Travis Kelce later on in the game. After Slay gave Harden his pick ball they spotlighted Harden a bit and the post game show had him in the locker room area and sports net central this morning had them meeting up after Slay left the field.

phattymatty

Quote from: TAFKASD on September 20, 2022, 11:14:39 AM
(sitting with Trout)

ahh that's probably who got a lot of boos also.  only caught a split second of someone waving and none of us cold tell who it was.

also my wife got me watching that abbott elementary and it's pretty good. can definitely tell its actually written by mostly Philly people, lots of deep cuts and not just cheesesteak jokes.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on September 20, 2022, 11:02:54 AM
Yeah I feel like the font is from some 1970s cartoon that I can picture in my head but can't quite put my finger on. 

reminds me of the berenstain bears

phattymatty

ben interview on JJ's podcast today.  haven't listened yet but I'm sure it's going to be infuriating. 

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on September 22, 2022, 10:52:57 AM
ben interview on JJ's podcast today.  haven't listened yet but I'm sure it's going to be infuriating.

Skip to the 25 minute mark first third is fluff. I'm only halfway through

phattymatty

Montrez might become a fan favorite faster than any Sixer ever.

Geowhizzer

SD

QuoteThe Sixers intend to waive recent draft picks Isaiah Joe and Charles Bassey, a source told NBC Sports Philadelphia on Thursday morning, confirming reports by The Philadelphia Inquirer's Keith Pompey and PhillyVoice's Kyle Neubeck.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Someone want to let the Sixers know the season started?

Jeez

phattymatty

Celtics slam poetry is even worse than I imagined.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

zesty game.

Way to come out asleep. Tatum and Brown murdered them

Don Ho

Let's regroup in late May/early June for the seond round exit.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.