The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

We got nothing from Idalia.  It's breezy but actually it's really nice considering this is by far the hottest summer I can remember here.  Kiddo is ok in Jax too. 

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 29, 2023, 06:28:44 PMMaybe they tried to use a sharpie and draw the cone away from them?

well, Floridians have tried shooting at hurricanes in the past so ....
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

Honestly, other than the tornado warnings (yeah, I know), it wasn't that bad here, either. Good soaker along the coast, but only an inch or two of rain here.  Honestly could have used more, as we're still in drought conditions and it's nearly September.  The rainy season hasn't been nearly rainy enough.

Fire season actually scares me this year. 

smeags

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 30, 2023, 02:49:41 PMHonestly, other than the tornado warnings (yeah, I know), it wasn't that bad here, either. Good soaker along the coast, but only an inch or two of rain here.  Honestly could have used more, as we're still in drought conditions and it's nearly September.  The rainy season hasn't been nearly rainy enough.

Fire season actually scares me this year. 

good to know all is well.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: smeags on August 30, 2023, 02:28:21 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 29, 2023, 06:28:44 PMMaybe they tried to use a sharpie and draw the cone away from them?

well, Floridians have tried shooting at hurricanes in the past so ....

Like the numbskulls here who pop rounds off in lieu of fireworks on holidays.

Glad you Florida guys are ok!

PhillyPhreak54

In the 20s here with icy roads. I had to shut down and send everyone home and will likely have to close tomorrow.

At least I can sleep in after staying up late for the game.

Munson

We got our first measurable snow in 650 days or something like that. First real snow day in at least 2 years too
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds