College Football - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 23, 2022, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

how much did you have on nebraska j

PhillyPhreak54

Lol not a dime. Just was incredulous at the stupidity of Frost.

And then he mowed over his staff

https://twitter.com/dennisdoddcbs/status/1563626930984964097 21&t=bO6lDq5-2DItkvsowyZsMA

I did take Wyoming +14 and have a just-to-have-action parlay on SFA and Wyoming.

PhillyPhreak54

0-2 start - I'll prob take a shot on Vandy tonight

Don Ho

Welcome to the big leagues Timmy Chang.  OUCH!  Son has season tickets, think he was home by start of Q4. This cool little temporary stadium they built on campus at UH is so cool, Aloha Stadium was finally condemned and was a always a piece of shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on August 28, 2022, 01:59:28 AM
Welcome to the big leagues Timmy Chang.  OUCH!  Son has season tickets, think he was home by start of Q4. This cool little temporary stadium they built on campus at UH is so cool, Aloha Stadium was finally condemned and was a always a piece of shtein.

They should have re-named it "JFK" and let it stay open for another 20 years after it started crumbling.

phattymatty

been quite a while since I paid much attention to college football but how the farg is Sean Clifford still Penn State qb?  I think he was on the team when I went there.

QB Eagles

it's almost as if these guys aren't actually students

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on August 28, 2022, 08:23:16 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on August 28, 2022, 01:59:28 AM

They should have re-named it "JFK" and let it stay open for another 20 years after it started crumbling.

hawaii politics, that whole Aloha Stadium was a disaster from day 1 in 1974. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

College footbawwwwwl is back boys

Took WVU straight up and have them, Purdue and some totals in a teaser. A shame it's been 11yrs since Pitt and WVU have played.

Also we have this wtf moment

https://twitter.com/dubsco/status/1565480996237021184 21&t=rHXm9odxJm_Nc2Falv0R3Q

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Barrie as PBP guy in this WVU game is brutal.

And my boy Gus sounds like someone shot him with a tranq dart

PhillyPhreak54

Number 12 and 0 for WVU are beasts

Especially 12.

MDS

great point j, number 12 on wvu is really good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He's a true freshman and is a TE who plays RB. Crushing it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If I posted their names would you know who they are? Are you even watching?

If so you'll see an unreal choke job by the Mountaineers. Didn't go for it on 4th and inches. Pitt gets the ball back and goes down to tie it 31. And now NUMBER ZERO TODD WHO PLAYED GOOD EARLIER just let one go through his hands for a pick six.