2022 NFL Draft Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 25, 2022, 08:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Latest rumor is Travon Walker is going one overall to the Jags.

And there are, shocking I know, reports of dysfunction in Jacksonville with who to take. Doug wants one of the OL, Khan wants Aiden Hutchinson and Baalke wants Walker.

Rome

Walker is going to be a goddamn monster.  Lol at Doug wanting an OL.

And whew about Khan too.  Jesus, man... anyone who ever complains about Lurie should take a gander at that dipshtein's record as owner. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on April 25, 2022, 08:32:29 PM
And whew about Khan too.  Jesus, man... anyone who ever complains about Lurie should take a gander at that dipshtein's record as owner. 

We are intimately aware of the Eagles' flaws but on the NFL function/dysfunction scale they are at worst a second-tier team. Anyone who has spent some time living around a place other than Pittsburgh/Baltimore/KC/Green Bay/New England has seen firsthand how messed up other franchises often are. Or for that matter, anyone who has paid attention to the other Philly teams.

PhillyPhreak54

Number One Pick Odds
Walker -450 (down from -600)
Hutchinson +400
Ekwanu +500

Number Two
Hutchinson -210
Thibodeaux +150
Walker +950
Jermaine Johnson +1000
Sauce +2500

ice grillin you

you can get Sam Howell at 30-1 as the second qb taken...that's a really good dart
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed. Too bad I can't get it on Bovada

Howell o/u position is 45.5 and under is -105 and over is -135

First QB taken odds
Willis -190
Pickett +170
Ridder +1000
Corral +1800
Howell +4000

I took Sauce as first CB taken at -140

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's not good at anything

But makes a killing at being good at nothing

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol Stingley goes as first corner

Lost the Sauce bet I made

MDS

j what is your texans doing

tommy boy make that pick

PhillyPhreak54

Lol Houston isn't known to be smart

But Stingley is good

Giants about to get Thibodeaux - hope he sucks

MDS

howie mightve had the itchy finger if the giants let him pass

PhillyPhreak54

So the Panthers prob go OL

Giants up again after

And I can't even go on Twitter bc of all the shteinbirds tipping picks