Week Eighteen - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 09, 2022, 01:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

If current scores hold the Raiders make the playoffs even with a loss tonight. Not ideal for NBC.

MDS

dont the dolphins have to lose?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Colts stuffed on the goal line on fourth down

Texans making it interesting

Rome

Wentz running in trying to move the pile was hilarious. 

ice grillin you

Football team up 12 with three minutes left in a meaningless game 4th and two inside the five snd kick fg

Definition of loser franchise
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

It's about over in Jacksonville

Colts don't convert

Love it

PhillyPhreak54

Bears and Nagy another loser franchise. Multiple fourth down failures. Goodbye teaser bet. iceholes.

MDS

steelers one stop away from kneeldown fest tonight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder what the no tie line will be and if I can hedge on it to guarantee a profit

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2022, 03:22:23 PM
dont the dolphins have to lose?

Nope but the Steelers have to

QB Eagles

This dogshtein Steelers team in the playoffs is more of a disgrace than the Eagles.

Better than Wentz making it through the backdoor after today's performance though.

PhillyPhreak54

Enjoying the craziness this afternoon

Panthers and Fins in the lead and Seattle looks to be ready to play too

Would be nice to see the falcons drop a fat L on Payton

MDS

oh man, panthers drive down the field for a td which puts the cowboys-eagles scenario in play

strap in

PhillyPhreak54

Mac Jones pick sixed by Howard! And he did the Marshawn into the end zone

QB Eagles

Those Dolphins home games are Bill's kryptonite.