SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 05, 2022, 01:09:02 PM
Per Jim Salisbury (via 97.5):

Game 1 - 2:07 pm
Game 2 - 8:37 pm

Nice

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Wheeler and Nola will sweep. Sunday night will be free.

PhillyPhreak54

Series odds

Phils +135
Cards -155

MDS

im surprised they pre-announced times for if necessary games. id suspect the phillies will stay at 830 no matter what -- they highly likely want to avoid going to h2h with the eagles if it can be avoided

birds at 425 leading to a phils elimination game is philly sports theatre for the absurd 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

you want good theater - these bats.  7 K's thru 3.  Valdez is a beast and this doesn't mean shtein but good God wake up, they are no where near being a good enough lineup to turn it off and on. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

J, Geo, Todd, SD, IGY you all know I'm borderline but I must be a real sick pup as I'm sitting here in my office by myself cheering on a great double play in the bottom of the 8th in a totally meaningless game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 05, 2022, 06:56:29 PM
J, Geo, Todd, SD, IGY you all know I'm borderline but I must be a real sick pup as I'm sitting here in my office by myself cheering on a great double play in the bottom of the 8th in a totally meaningless game.

Had the game on.  We are sick, sick people!

SD

Working on a project in my house so had on as background noise...Maton/Maton was a neat story.

Geowhizzer

Phillies legends Ben Francisco and Michael Martinez!   :-D

https://twitter.com/MattGelb/status/1577770841168875536

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on October 05, 2022, 06:56:29 PM

Lol I didn't see any of it today

I'll be watching at work on Friday though. I'll take my iPad and stream on YTTV.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 05, 2022, 07:59:13 PM
Phillies legends Ben Francisco and Michael Martinez!   :-D

https://twitter.com/MattGelb/status/1577770841168875536

Mike Mike...what a waste of a roster spot that fargin guy was

MDS

i sit here in the year of our lord 2022, still in amazement that he played 7 (!) years in the big leagues. he got 621 plate appearances! he made the last out of a very famous world series!

he was a super old school utility guy that could adequately play every position and run the bases, which has a ton of value still. but dont you have to be able to hit a little bit?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The last time the Phils were in the playoffs, hype videos weren't a thing on social media...

https://twitter.com/Phillies/status/1578369586403184644

MDS

get in price is $9 today in st lou

i guess when you make the playoffs every year, a 1pm start on a friday dont do it

anyway today is the day leggooooooo