Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

will smith as upset about losing that no hitter as he was when mike pence didnt overturn the election
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The comeback commences!  :evil

Geowhizzer

Darick Hall looked a lot like a lefty version of Hoskins tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Loading the bases and not scoring - if there was a HOF for that the Phillies would be first ballot inductees.

So with Dominguez being pedestrian Eflin has to be the guy in the high leverage spots from the right side.

MDS

theyre going to need more than eflin and alvarado to win a playoff series

i dont think people understand how congested these games are going to be. theres 0 off days in wc, 1 in the ds and 2 in the lcs. if you have hopes of the phillies winning the world series (lol), you better include bellatti, brogdon, hand and like falter getting big outs in them.

just be happy they made it and that youll get 2 playoff games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I get that they'll need those guys too.

Friday can't get here fast enough

Don Ho

Hungover or not, game means nothing, etc. other than Efflin and Alvarado this bullpen is pathetic
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

tv todd anticipates a 2pm or 4pm start for game 1

there are games at 1, 2, 4 and 8. the 8 is going to be the mets. the 1 is going to be an al series. the 2 is on abc, im not sure if the phillies will slide in there because its a broadcast network or go to 4 because its the 2nd best draw among the series.

game 2 times are noon, 4, 730 and 830 -- id anticipate the 830 game. the 730 game appears to be the #1 spot which would be the mets.

game 3 is 1, 2, 4 and 8 as well. this is all TBD but the eagles play at 425 so defcon philly sports could be upon us

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2022, 11:20:36 PM
Loading the bases and not scoring - if there was a HOF for that the Phillies would be first ballot inductees.

3 singles followed by 3 K's, that's our boys!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 04, 2022, 11:36:50 PM
tv todd anticipates a 2pm or 4pm start for game 1

there are games at 1, 2, 4 and 8. the 8 is going to be the mets. the 1 is going to be an al series. the 2 is on abc, im not sure if the phillies will slide in there because its a broadcast network or go to 4 because its the 2nd best draw among the series.

Fwiw the score app says the game is on espn but that could just be wrong and jumping the gun
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

saw something about them wanting to put the mariners/blue jays series at 4 because of the west-east travel

that means your phillies are very likely going at 2pm on abc. id have to think their last game on abc was like the 80 lcs?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on October 05, 2022, 12:50:28 PM
saw something about them wanting to put the mariners/blue jays series at 4 because of the west-east travel

that means your phillies are very likely going at 2pm on abc. id have to think their last game on abc was like the 80 lcs?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 05, 2022, 12:50:28 PM

call my boss and tell him i need off

Geowhizzer

Normally that would be a no-go for me.  But I'll be home this week.

Thanks, Ian!

Geowhizzer

Per Jim Salisbury (via 97.5):

Game 1 - 2:07 pm
Game 2 - 8:37 pm