Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I entered the $100000 league. Max payout is $10000. $10 entry.

Munson

Quote from: SD on September 01, 2014, 11:01:37 PM

I decided to do a one time $75 deposit this season. $50 for various cheap tournys and/or 50/50s, and $25 for the million dollar thing they have going on this week (every week? can't remember if they had a $25 buy in, million dollar prize pool every week last year or not)

Here's what I've got for that one..

Colin Kaep @ DAL
Shady
Andre Ellington vs. SD
Demaryius Thomas v IND
Marques Colston @ ATL
Michael Crabtree @ DAL
Ertz
Nugent  @ BAL
Philly D

I'm contemplating whether or not I wanna change up the KAep/Crabtree combo. Kaep gives me the chance at a rushing TD, but he looked awful in the preseason games. Dallas' D is going to be bad, but still nervous...Definitely want to pair up my QB with one of my WR's though. Should I change up what combo I go with? more expensive combos out there...
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

I still have a little more than 100 bucks that I won from our private :CF league last year. I played a few $1 and $5 leagues and came close a couple times to winning some money, but never could quite get over the hump. I'll keep trying this year until the well runs dry, then I'm out.

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 03, 2014, 10:30:24 AM
I still have a little more than 100 bucks that I won from our private :CF league last year. I played a few $1 and $5 leagues and came close a couple times to winning some money, but never could quite get over the hump. I'll keep trying this year until the well runs dry, then I'm out.

Looking over my history, I had two $20 and a $14 and $12 last in during the football season. And a few lower single digit ones here and there. What sucks is I remember one of them I was in the top 5 or so and in line for over $100 before one of the late games knocked me down into the teens or 20s.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

i was thinking about trying a few head to head games this year.  better odds for payout. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

I think it was reese who set up the head to head for cf last year. If anyone wants to set  one up...count me in.

I like doing the $1 games, if you do well great, if not you're only out a buck. My one problem with one week bets is you can have a great lineup that's producing, then someone like Decker or Marvin freaking Jones goes off and your lineup is irrelevant.

SD

Quote from: SD on September 01, 2014, 11:01:37 PM

Won $30 on this.

Won $150 on a $1 entry $30000 league. Finished 9th out of 34479. 9 more points and I would of won $2500. Here was my lineup

Stafford
Demarco Murray
Fred Jackson
Calvin Johnson
AJ Green
Kelvin Benjamin
Ertz
Zeurlien
Houston D

3 other $1 games I won $3 and $2.50.

PhillyPhreak54

Just signed up for this site...my first entry is into a $10 contest

Peyton Manning
DEN v KC

RB   
LeSean McCoy
PHI @ IND

RB   
Terrance West
CLE v NO

WR   
Calvin Johnson
DET @ CAR

WR   
Danny Amendola
NE @ MIN

WR   
Kendall Wright
TEN v DAL

TE   
Zach Ertz
PHI @ IND

K   
Nate Freese
DET @ CAR

D   
Miami Dolphins

Munson

Been bouncing back and forth on my lineups all week. Keep going back and changing guys in and out

PhillyPhreak54

I deposited $25 and did two $10 contests and one $5...all with different line ups

Munson

I dropped $75 in there before week 1, giving myself $25 to take a crack at the million dollar jaun they had in week one, and planning on using the other $50 throughout the season on $1 and $2 dollar games. Did a $5 50/50 this week though, they seem to be the easiest way to maintain/build your bank. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me.

SD

Quote from: Munson on September 13, 2014, 04:57:42 PM
Been bouncing back and forth on my lineups all week. Keep going back and changing guys in and out

I do this all week. I won $200 last week so I'm playing with house money. Played the $1.2 million payout (top prize is $120000). It's $25 to enter. Did 15 $1 games too.

Munson

Annnnd down goes Fanduel

SunMo

last week and this week i did a 1 on 1 game which is actually pretty fun, just having to beat one guy instead of trying to win a longshot group tournament.

last week i did a $5 and won $9.  This week i did a $10 game and will win $18.  Not crazy money or anything but a W is a W
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Did decent this week, I made out on the $1 games. Bunch of $10, $5, $3, and $2.50 wins. I played one for $25 and got burnt by Locker/Hunter, and Moreno getting injured. Rest of my lineup (Nelson, D Thomas, Foster, Ertz going tonight) didn't do bad. Just re-affirmed what I already know, go with your gut and not with what the experts say.