Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

a Temple dood is five shots off the lead going into the open today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the last time temple beat nova obama hadnt even been sworn in twice yet...i caught most of the game and my god is this sport hard to watch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Bar I was at went nuts. Had. No idea why. 

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

drexel lasalle on usa network is so weird

ice grillin you

lasalle drexel scored 2.7 pts a minute which includes 8 intentional free throws in one of the worst sporting events ive watched in a long time...

im not counting the few minutes of one of the us world cup games i watched

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

big 5 hasnt been this bad probably ever...but lasalle went to a level of awful today never seen before losing by 25 at home to 1-11 Lafayette

MDS

i dont pay enough attention to recruiting but i have no idea why they cant get like the 3 star philly guys to stay home...its understandable the 5 star dudes are going big time but like temple's roster has i think 1 guy from the city. what?

temple hasnt made a second weekend since 2001, la salle has made the tournament 1 time in my life and i cant remember the last time penn won the ivy. its a rough scene out there

ice grillin you

lasalle plays in essentially a glorified ymca gym...their facilities are beyond atrocious...even when zesty all the other city schools can fall back on cool ass venues with atmospheres and great atmospheres when they are good...temple might be the exception....their venue is average at best but at least its a legit arena...lasalles "arena" has four basketball courts and is used for intermural sports when the team isnt playing....the crowd even when they are not horrible is no better than a high school crowd

MDS

temple has to be the worst team to ever beat a #1 and especially beat a #1 on the road

they didnt score for the final 5 minutes except for 1 free throw and houston missed about 25 different easy shots...cbb is a complete joke but hey HOW BOUT THEM OWLS

Geowhizzer

Villanova has choked at the end of every game I've seen of theirs this season.

ice grillin you

lasalle and the joe with the sweep today

ice grillin you

the joe going down to the wire

ice grillin you

on to face 2 seed dayton at 500 tomorrow