The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on September 08, 2022, 10:32:54 PM
I wouldn't kick Molly out of bed but I never got the appeal. Taryn is a goddess sweet jeezus

it rhymes with rests
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

her tits arent big or anything...they looked like medicine balls
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Apparently, Jamie "the Bro" Lynch from Kincade's morning show was let go.

MDS

where was marginassi with his woj bomb? sleeping at the wheel

TBF he or nobody knew this was coming until last night...beasley is ruthless and incompetent
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2022, 10:51:56 AM
where was marginassi with his woj bomb? sleeping at the wheel

TBF he or nobody knew this was coming until last night...beasley is ruthless and incompetent

I had no idea who Jamie Lynch was until this morning

100% spot on about Beasley being ruthless. Greater Media was family oriented Beasley is corporate everything.

MDS

theyre doing some kind of trip to arizona for the game and he was going as of thursday AM

da cuzzzz was angry about it, evidently. vultures gotta be circling over there

SD

Edit: Budget cut nothing more.

MDS

how much could he of been making that they had to cut his salary now? hes like the 3rd guy for a 10th place morning show. what a shtein show

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2022, 07:34:22 PM
how much could he of been making that they had to cut his salary now? hes like the 3rd guy for a 10th place morning show. what a shtein show

It seems to be a cycle with that station.  Let some go... bring more in... let some go...

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2022, 07:34:22 PM

He was the fanatic cut, more coming from other stations. They have shareholders to answer to...welcome to gop's America

Munson

I usually throw them on for my short trip to work in the AM, I can't keep track of everyone's voice on that show but I think I remembered liking him.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

That looks good - I'll check it out later

PhillyPhreak54

Another carriage battle that does nothing but hurt the fans

MLB Network dropped by YouTubeTV

So stupid.