Random sports stuff thread

Started by Eagaholic, March 18, 2013, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

That's one that I'm guessing Blake really wishes would have rimmed out. 

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

pretty good sports night

2 mlb playoff games
flyers on hockey night in canada
a handful of excellent cfb games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

The title of Poland's national anthem:  "Poland Is Not Yet Lost"

Swear to God.  You can't make this sort of shtein up.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I read that, actually.   Just the juxtaposition of them standing there as a team singing it was the humorous part.

PhillyPhreak54

Great sports night

Alabama - Arkansas
LSU - Ole Miss
ALCS
USC - ND
Clemson - FSU

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

we had an 84-0 win last year and there was all this whining and baseless accusations. its 2013 in america and this is what happens.

aledo is a powerhouse prep team and the team they played is probably a bunch of forgotten ghetto dallas kids. theres literally nothing anyone can do. the thing is uil doesnt have a mercy rule for football (they do for baseball and softball)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Find out who filed the complaint and out them for public shaming.

Hoyda ass farger

MDS

i hate to sound like sd but its generally women who dont know anything about football who complain about these things

really this isnt a big deal. 1 parent filed this report and the media decided to make it into something. everyone thinks its stupid. yet, its being talked about.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont watch the stupid sport but supposedly some dood in ufc tonight had a worse injury than kevin ware
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous