The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i never watch sportscenter at 600 but am right now and my god is sage steele just horrendous

how did she get this gig
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

if youre gonna do than at least let her be fine...they all cant be maria taylor who is unreal and a good broadcaster

sage looks like a bird, is a black republican and doesnt even like sports
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 08, 2019, 03:44:21 PM
Fox hired Gronk to be a football analyst. It's a bit difficult for me to picture him analyzing anything, except maybe a wet T-shirt contest.

Hard hitting analysis in Gronk's first game broadcast:

"Julian Edelman calls himself the squirrel... he's furry, he's cute, he's elusive, he's feisty, and most importantly, whenever he gets a chance, he gets that nut!"

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

SD

Damn pour one out. Lyon was a legend

QB Eagles

That's a huge blow. When I was a kid I considered him the final authority on Philly sports and the only truly must-read column in the paper. RIP.

MDS

one of the best writers ever..man could he spin some yarn

pour one out

ice grillin you

Larry bowa: RIP my friend hopefully before I join you in heaven I will learn how to spell your name
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

QuoteESPN plans to attempt to trade for NBC's Al Michaels to pair with Peyton Manning for Monday Night Football, The Post has learned.

MDS

i can explain why thats never happening but nobody would be interested so ill just say its never ever happening and its a dumb click bait story

Geowhizzer