The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

also reggie lewis rip

rose macon yes

but the train is from south philly...tom davis is from olney...hank from north phil

then you have former sixers lucious hawk and van horn
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

That Tyler Hanborough one actually surprised me the most but I guess no future NBA guys from the ACC go more than one year anymore.

MDS

temple on cbs right now because corona sacked a bunch of games so all that was left was your owls

its not going well
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Drexel moved into the caa champ game

in a 6 v. 8 match up they will play Elon tonight at 7 on cbss

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Tim Perry's son and JB bickserstaffs nephew are both dragons

MDS

they have to be a play in game team right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Im not sure...cause of Covid i think it depends on how they seed this year...like Drexel was a caa six seed which is fairly low in a bad conference but they also were a pre season favorite who only played TWO home games this year...how they reconcile stuff like that I don't know

also it depends on how many other low seeds win auto bids

MDS

its not the fairest comp but northeastern won the caa in 2019 as a 2 seed and got on the 13 line

so maybe theyre not in a play in but they have to be 15 minimum

still good to see a philly team in the tourney this year since joe/la salle/temple all stink and penn didnt play

ice grillin you

drexel will not be a play in

i count three teams already in that are clearly worse - app st, the mount, america east winner
i count five teams already in that are probably worse - oral roberts, cleveland state, maac meac and swac winners

i think they are a 14 or 15

MDS

joey b has them at a 15 and hes a philly homer

ice grillin you

I think he's right but they could def get a 14 with an upset or two...of course he doesn't have the luxury of saying either or he has to predict exactly where they are at in real time

MDS

i had to be the only one watching it but temple/usf today was the saddest thing ive ever seen

ice grillin you

Drexel women win to make it the second time ever a city 6 school accomplishes a conference sweep

MDS

Quote from: MDS on March 09, 2021, 09:39:44 PM
they have to be a play in game team right

just missed

drexel's oafish white dude can take garza and the drags pull the upset. book it.