Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Peter Navarro took a picture of Trump and President Xi from the White House today...some funny photoshops

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/peter-navarro-white-house-photo-092110685.html

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on January 19, 2021, 12:44:23 PM
Quote from: Dre Day on January 19, 2021, 11:14:35 AMIt's on my list of things to do today ...

either:

Your uncle and his internet friends aren't a threat, and you know it, so you won't be making that call.  In that case, God only knows why you keep telling us about him.

Or

They are a threat and you know it, making you a worthless coward for refusing to make an anonymous tip.

I like reading the schadenfreude of the MAGAts

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 19, 2021, 12:42:36 PM
Ok work with me here - how can this be stopped? How can these outright lies be stopped? To come in air and peddle this nonsense is causing real harm. Should the FCC step in and force a disclaimer to be read and posted on shows saying they're opinions and not fact?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 19, 2021, 01:49:45 PM
Ok work with me here - how can this be stopped? How can these outright lies be stopped? To come in air and peddle this nonsense is causing real harm. Should the FCC step in and force a disclaimer to be read and posted on shows saying they're opinions and not fact?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine

Ah so this is how Kayleeeeee and Rick Santorum ended up on CNN. To present the other "side".

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Great. Now I want a ham sandwich.  Thanks icehole.  🖕🏻

SD

Everyone dress warm tomorrow, temperatures gonna be -45

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on January 19, 2021, 04:05:21 PM
Great. Now I want a ham sandwich.  Thanks icehole.  🖕🏻

lol - baked ham with mustard does sound good

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Dre Day on January 19, 2021, 04:44:29 PM
Everyone dress warm tomorrow, temperatures gonna be -45

I'm going to drink some Colt 45

MDS

fcc has zero jurisdiction over cable. fox could not survive without carriage deals or advertisers. so you need to boycott everyone they do business with - most major companies and every single cable provider. you can also put pressure on them by boycotting their other ventures, namely the fox network.

are you ready to never watch football again? me neither so guess what uncle idiot gonna get his propaganda spoonfed to him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

QuoteTwelve National Guard members were removed from inauguration duty, including two for "inappropriate" comments or texts, a Pentagon spokesman told reporters in a phone briefing Tuesday.

"We have two individuals that were identified as making inappropriate comments or texts," said spokesperson Jonathan Hoffman.

One was removed after fellow troops brought the member's comments to the attention of guard officers. Another was pulled out after an anonymous tip, he said.
What I was talking bout J...military folks rat...it's encouraged and rewarded.

PhillyPhreak54

Good.

I just saw on CNN that they're up to 12 removed now.

I wonder if their names were run through some NSA/DOD/DOJ database to see if they're on some list somewhere

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 19, 2021, 10:42:35 PM
Good.

I just saw on CNN that they're up to 12 removed now.

I wonder if their names were run through some NSA/DOD/DOJ database to see if they're on some list somewhere

Idiots post stuff on social media...sure that was their first search.

I'll be mocked for this but no secret I'm a Disney nerd...a guy in one of the fb groups I'm in said his dad was fired from his job at the Disney parks shortly after the Floyd/BLM stuff this summer. He shared his dads rant so I went to his page...it's all confederate flag/gun/deplorable memes that anyone could see...so even disney monitors that bullshtein.

Trumps pardoning Bannon.