2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

the dude broadcasting this FOX cast on the net just did a huge bong hit and is coughing like crazy now  :-D

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2008, 11:13:15 PM

http://www.justin.tv/wvudak06

For the out of towners!

LIVE VIDEO from FOX 29

I'm also enjoying when the video poster takes down the audio so we can hear his bong rips. :-D

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2008, 11:41:57 PM
the dude broadcasting this FOX cast on the net just did a huge bong hit and is coughing like crazy now  :-D

:-D  that was exactly what i was going to say.  he's dying.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2008, 11:41:57 PM

Phreak,

did you just hear the bong? :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote11:43alpha_q:*** why you coughin so much after a bong hit bro, you gotta take it like a champ
11:43alpha_q:we champs tonight

:-D

PhillyPhreak54

Hell yeah, that dude was tokin hard.  :-D

Charlie "Burney...errr, Brunt....uhh, Bruntlett"

Lidge loves him sum Philly fans.

I WILL SHOOT THE FINGER TO EVERY ASTRO FAN TOMORROW

BigEd76

HAHAHAHAHAHA CSN had a camera on Harry K for the final call and Wheels started flipping out and having a seizure in the background  :-D

and Moyer stole the pitching rubber  :-D

Geowhizzer

I'll be rocking my old-school Phillies tie to school tomorrow.

Gotta rub it in to all my middle schoolers who suddenly were life-long Rays fans. :)

PhillyPhreak54

Geo...go in guns a blazin'..

"Your assignments, you little pricks, is to write a history of this World Series".

mcnabbmvp

DUDES WEEEE WON!!!!!

I AM DRUNK................................................

THERE IS A GOD.....
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 29, 2008, 11:58:51 PM
that pothead passed out, any new live video?

i think he did.  i'm dying over here.  must have feed.

Don Ho

all the espn crew now praisng the phils!  HA.  Christ you spent the past two days crucifing them.  We don't forget.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2008, 11:54:54 PM
Geo...go in guns a blazin'..

"Your assignments, you little pricks, is to write a history of this World Series".

You kidding, I've got an intern teaching tomorrow.

I'll be on the net reading about the Phillies!  8)