2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 23, 2008, 10:09:58 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2008, 10:00:49 PM
Yeah, Charlie's fault.

who said it was his fault?

doesnt make him an less of a moron tho...his band of idiots just follow along

What did he do so moronic tonight?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Shields was completely ripe for the picking tonight and they didn't come through. Very frustrating.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

McCarver says "perfect pitch" as the replay shows it missing the plate.

Don Ho

werth needs to wipe that stupid scowl off his face.  just hit the damm ball.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

SD_Eagle5

You think to yourself no way they strand 11 again tonight

Don Ho

oh but let's not worry as they're coming home where all is well :paranoid