2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 22, 2008, 11:40:54 PM
Howard Ks here, no doubt.

Probably but don't underestimate the possibility of DP. I hope Lidge has his stuff.

Rome

ice grillin you

i dont even care if choke strikes out here...i dont ever expect him to get a hit against a situational lefty...its the horrid at bats against kazmir when he was all over the planet all night that piss me off
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

sit down fat ass.  it was right down the farging pipe.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

shocking. When he farging argues a bonafide strike, after K'ing, I want to farging beat him to death with his bat. Sit down fat man.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

That piece of shtein was throwing batting practice fastballs and Howard stares at them.

Start Dobbs at first for all I care.

ice grillin you

lol @ all the idiots picking the phils because the rays bullpen supposedly sucks...even tho it was amazing all year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Didn't even get a quality swing in that AB. Textbook choke.

SD_Eagle5

Howards average post season AB:
Check swing - challenge - Strike 1
way outside ball 1
right down the middle of the plate - Strike 2
little off the plate but no less a Strike - Strike 3
Look at Ump like an idiot
rinse repeat

PhillyPhreak54

86mph down the pipe and dumbfarg looks at it.

Sure glad Bruntlett is up. Whew!

Rome

Don Ho

i am dying to hear how loud it is in there from someone who went tonight.  doesn't seem to loud.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho