2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

Joe Buck, please remove your lips from Upton's cock right now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: PPinDC on October 22, 2008, 11:30:58 PM
whatever you are into, bro.

easy now, Commander Tsulu was recently married to his gay lover and I'm having a rough time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

mcarver is so bad. Buck I can deal with because i dont ecpect him to know what he is talking about anyway.

The thing with madsen when Ruiz came out, and he's saying he'll throw the fastball...."Nope!"
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

QB Eagles

Christ, Jimmy, if you're gonna get an out at least make them work a little for it.

Don Ho

Quote from: PPinDC on October 22, 2008, 11:35:41 PM
mcarver is so bad. Buck I can deal with because i dont ecpect him to know what he is talking about anyway.

The thing with madsen when Ruiz came out, and he's saying he'll throw the fastball...."Nope!"

yeah, what's up with McCarver?  For being an ex-phil he sure hates on us.

QB Eagles

Looks like the stage is gonna be set for a classic choke dawg choke, 9th inning World Series variety.

PhillyPhanInDC

it would be so great if I had any inclination to believe that howard could make them pay for walkin utley

Rome

Hahaha.  The Aussie is going to have a coronary out there.

PhillyPhanInDC

Don Ho

christ, my mother could pitch underhand and blindfolded and strike Howard out right now.  

How classic is this!  Walking Utley to get to Howard!