2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

if this wasn't the playoffs i'd love to see meyers drill that sob the next at bat.  i mean clean him out.  for good.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

I've had the tv on mute watching, then after reading about the announcers I turned it on, holy crap how did we end up with the LA local feed. :boo

Seabiscuit36

Nice finger wag, i remember that little move fired up the phils recently
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

Quote from: Don Ho on October 10, 2008, 06:27:04 PM
if this wasn't the playoffs i'd love to see meyers drill that sob the next at bat.  i mean clean him out.  for good.

Fargen drill him, and drill him hard!!

phillymic2000

Don Ho

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 10, 2008, 06:27:23 PM
I've had the tv on mute watching, then after reading about the announcers I turned it on, holy crap how did we end up with the LA local feed. :boo

do you have a barf bag near you?  razor blades?  rope?  Drano?  it's really bad.  buck is sickening.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

PhillyPhanInDC

Myers' bat must have something to do with the particle collider that CERN built. This is retarded.

I want Manny to die a horrible death.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 10, 2008, 06:39:06 PM
those runs would have been huge.  shtein jimmy!

The poor devil seems to have contracted Ryan Howard disease.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 10, 2008, 06:52:00 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 10, 2008, 06:39:06 PM
those runs would have been huge.  shtein jimmy!

The poor devil seems to have contracted Ryan Howard disease.

between he, Werth and Howard I don't know who looks more lost at the plate.

Don Ho

Don Ho