2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on October 04, 2008, 07:34:38 PM
jayson werth should try to not look like an icehole here

and yet he looks like an icehole thats been ravaged by a 14" dildo.

PhillyPhreak54

Whew, good play by Werth there & dumb base running by the trailer trash looking Corey Hart.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Howard and Burrell not doing shtein.

Vic up now...and Hardy stabs the shot by him.

farg!!!

This ump is beyond terrible.

PhillyPhreak54

A bunch of hard hit balls but they are right at the Brewers. Like they dont even have to move.

And add in BRIAN "ITS MY SHOW!" RUNGE and it ain't looking good. But the good is they have only scored the 2. Keep it close and get some lucky breaks with balls in the gaps later.

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

luckily the Brewers bullpen blows almost as bad as the mets...if they can keep it close they might be ok

but seriously, dave farging bush
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

i'm feeling four letters and a broken heart here with Ruiz

MDS

some hard hit balls are going right at people, little bit of bad luck, but these douches have had chances. and continue to.

SunMo

SunMo

PhillyPhreak54

They continue to crush them right at people.

They have to start going gaps sometime, right? Or dropping in?

This is ridiculous and aggravating.

MDS