2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

great, we get to watch Patsy take strike three looking.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

agreed on Smoltz.

c'mon shane.  don't hit a little dribbler to the ss.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

great ab by shane...i really thought he would pull a Jimmy there

Don Ho

shtein, could have put this baby to bed with a huge inning. 

SunMo

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

Why? Werth isn't going to stink it up for long, you all know that.

Why whine about it?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 01, 2008, 04:14:29 PM
Why? Werth isn't going to stink it up for long, you all know that.

Why whine about it?

Because I'm a nervous wreck.  Watching the game alone in my office pretending I'm working is very stressful.  Sad thing is I work out of home.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

dammit, Cole had Hart buried 0-2 and threw a fastball down the middle and gave up his first basehit

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

of course, 3 run lead and by the book charlie has to have lidge up.  just let cole finish the game

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on October 01, 2008, 05:20:31 PM
of course, 3 run lead and by the book charlie has to have lidge up.  just let cole finish the game

Was that Smoltz who just said do not put Lidge in?  Don't let the Brewers see him until later in the series.  Absolutely.

SunMo