2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

thats the 4th opening day home opener in a row. the last time they opened on the road was when CBP wasnt quite ready yet.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

MDS

yankee stadium weekend about a week after i hopefully graduate. IN.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Happ's having a decent outing, might as well stick with him for the rest of the season since he's still an unknown. Kendrick was 1-4 with an 11.82 era in his last 6 starts.

ice grillin you

they probably would have the division wrapped up already if they had dumped kendrick when they should have
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

happ at 86 pitches but chuckles the clown pulls him so he can dip into that terrific middle relief he has.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

happ hasnt pitched much his arm probably isnt up for 100+ pitches tonight

i have no problem taking him out there with a 4 run lead and six outs to go

MDS

i dont see why they couldnt just get him if he put 2 guys on or something. its not like the braves are good or anything.

ice grillin you

i mean they could have and it wouldnt have been a terrible move i just dont think you can kill charlie for taking him out either

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

wow....Brewers up 6-2 with 2 outs in the 9th and lost in extra innings.  Phils magic number is now 9.

Hampton replaced Jo-Jo Reyes tonight

Rome

I'm glad the Brewers lost for obvious reasons but listening to Ron Santo acting like a high school cheerleader on XM is about as painful as it gets.  He's the worst homer I've ever heard.  I mean EVER.