2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Well, that was predictable. Net result of this week's NL East games: the Nats gained a game on everyone.

MDS

probably not a smart move to hold off durbin, but perhaps he wasnt available

but more importantly the offense quit after the second inning so yea farg them

oh well if cole acts like an ace itll be tied
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 27, 2008, 10:55:46 AM

I can see the bums doing one of their retard acts by hitting Santana well then getting shut down by the Mets sorry ass bp.

I'll just pat myself on the back for calling this one

SunMo

charlie really buttfarged this game in the ass.  i said from the start of the 8th, you can't let Seanez pitch to Delgado.  but no, the players love him, who cares how many games like this he blows
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

And I almost believed that Rudy was going to pull it out.

Delagdo's fist pump angers me. Hopefully he'll blow his knee out.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Syracuse

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 27, 2008, 11:55:57 PM
And I almost believed that Rudy was going to pull it out.

Delagdo's fist pump angers me. Hopefully he'll blow his knee out.

It doesn't anger me nearly as much as Reyes' antics. I want to hit that motherfarger in the face with a fungo bat.
I am an agent of chaos

Feva

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 27, 2008, 10:29:57 PM
Well, that was predictable. Net result of this week's NL East games: the Nats gained a game on everyone.

Yep... glad we could get so much resolved over the past 2 games.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

One thing is clear:  The Mets still blow seven run leads and choke away games they have no business blowing to the Phillies. 

BigEd76

1 inning for Carpenter and he's outta here.  Castro returns...

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Fidel's back and they'll have a sacrificial lamb! (booooooooooooooooooo!)

Vic knocks in a run; 1-0 Phils.