2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Going to be the bases loaded for the pitcher??

PhillyPhreak54

You pineapple loving motherfarger!!

IBB to Werth

They'll IBB Bruntlett

Myers in on deck now. The only other bench player is Blanton and Kendrick.

Holy shtein....they HAVE to get this done here.

Be a hero Brett!

Geowhizzer

Did anyone think that strike call was quite a bit outside, or am I just that tired?

Eagles_Legendz

It was definitely outside.  That at bat was a tease.  I was CLOSE to thinking the mets were THAT inept that they were going to walk in the winning run.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

COSTE!!!

4-4 off the bench!!!

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

SD_Eagle5

Eagles_Legendz

BigEd76

Eagles_Legendz

farg the mets.

Have a good night everyone.   :crazy

:yay

Geowhizzer

Cholly had Kendrick warming up to come in if it went to the 14th.  Hopefully that doesn't screw him up (even more) against Santana tomorrow.

Rome

They'll lose 2-0 tomorrow night and Reyes is the worst human on Earth.[/IGY]

MDS

Jesus pretty much everything Cholly did was right. I mean the guy is just brutal with in-game management, but his decision to hold back Bruntlett and not let Myers swing worked. For once, he gets credit.

But yea what a game. So many things going on...damn. farg the Mets!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

the only thing i said right away is, if you're not going to let Myers swing (rightfully so), why not just let Seanez stay in the game so that he can pitch another inning if needed
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

he clearly is incapable for going 2 innings for some unexplainable reason.

i found it stranger that jc didnt go 2, which he routinely did last year and i believe at some point this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.