2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

werd
I like our chances better against Pedro and Johan than I do Oliver and John Boy

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Stupid fargers should alter the rotation.

And King should be in jumping up and down on Dubee and Charlie's desks demanding it.

But the Cali style wont allow that.

MDS

phils should see at least one, if not both, of them in the series in flushing.

this is just an incompetent organization and they prove it again by sending kyle kendrick (or maybe happ) to the mound for the biggest series of the year. morons.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Imagine Dallas Green not starting Steve Carlton against the Pirates in the late 70's or early 80's.

Inconceivable right?

If Hamels is truly the ace of the staff then they should match him up against Santana or whoever is the other club's ace if at all possible.  Of course, they won't because they're a collection of incompetent farging morons.  From top to bottom they're the worst collection of buffoons I've ever seen.  And that's why they've never won so much as a playoff game in 15 years.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

farg man...show some respect. They're facing Cy Redding.

He always rapes the Phils.

MDS

lol gold glove utley with the smart play there

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 21, 2008, 08:26:21 PM
lol gold glove utley with the smart play there

He actually managed to knock in Werth, though...

MDS

that is his 9th rbi this month and first since aug 13. good for him.

LBIggle

i think gameday is broken. it says ruiz homered..

MDS

lol nats hand phils another run
manuel uses dobbs even though feliz probably would have done the job
then carlos ruiz of all people hits a hr

they are so lucky to be playing the nats.

SD_Eagle5

Rollins said they'll forget about it and cheer when he does well. Guess he didn't think about the flipside of that.

Nats: 1st and 2nd, 0 outs.