2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on April 10, 2008, 10:45:22 PM
Bruntlett blows ass.  wtf with this guy.

And of course his failure to advance the runners is immediately followed by a double-play ball.

Don Ho

well at least we get the pleasure of listennig to the Mets broadcast crew on mlb.com.  that's always a treat.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on April 10, 2008, 10:50:18 PM
i knew flash would do it :paranoid

What, give up the winning run in the 12th?  Like that was a hard guess to make.   :boom

PhillyPhreak54

phillymic2000

I hate flash, hated him since he got here. mother farger :boom

SD_Eagle5

Can't really get on flash for that loss. The offense had their chance with 2 men on and 1 out and Utley hit into a dp. If Rollins plays tonight the bums win this game easily.

ice grillin you

gordon did fine...pitched a great inning then was asked to go two and couldnt do it

blame this one on bruntlett and victorino...they were both pathetic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2008, 11:17:52 PM
gordon did fine...pitched a great inning then was asked to go two and couldnt do it

blame this one on bruntlett and victorino...they were both pathetic

Yep, pretty much. Two shteinheads who could not get bunts down. But then again, getting bunts down has always been a problem with this team. Its pretty sad when The King had to come in and show those two how to lay down a bunt.

I miss Kim Batiste

MDS

Sort of due to lose a close game to the Mets after all those last year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If Rollins can't play tomorrow, the Phillies would be better to;

1. Play Bruntlett

2. Play without a SS

SD_Eagle5

Putting Bruntlett in the 2 hole was assinine. He should have batted 9th behind Eaton

MDS

The logic is if Victorino gets on, Bruntlett can bunt him over/stay out of the DP. Feliz and Jenkins aren't ideal options for the 2 hole, so really Bruntlett is the only option.

Of course Victorino also sucks so it would be really nice if Jimmy got his black ass back in the lineup.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.