Week Sixteen - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 25, 2020, 07:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I'm getting Giants Ravens early and then both Washington Football Team, Established 1932 v. Carolina, and Eagles v. Cowboys

NFC East orgy
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

price on the brick going up on carson for indy...they cant win with this replacement level dudes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal loss for Indy

Texans killed me today. Had them teased to -0.5 and they couldn't even win. Going to need a bit late window for get back to even.

Chiefs have been sleep walking for a few weeks and should've lost the game.

MDS

bengals and jets win couldve given the eagles a shot at the #2 pick had they simply not beat the saints

now....no
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 27, 2020, 04:13:28 PM
Brutal loss for Indy

Walk in the park compared to what Browns fans are going through today.

Diomedes

I love on the run how Hurts gives himself up safely after a quick easy 15 yards, rather than challenge the D.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I hate the big red breaking news banner they keeping putting up.

Followed by Pittsburgh won.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on December 27, 2020, 04:31:48 PM
I hate the big red breaking news banner they keeping putting up.

Followed by Pittsburgh won.

Yeah I remember when the Chiefs clinched the playoffs a few weeks ago it came up like 10 times during the late game. Neither breaking nor news.

MDS

with all of that just now i do not believe there will be a SNF game next week

some small seeding stuff in the 100 window then everything else at 425....good 3 hours for red zone

MDS

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 07:45:17 PM
with all of that just now i do not believe there will be a SNF game next week

some small seeding stuff in the 100 window then everything else at 425....good 3 hours for red zone

actually this is wrong

i *think* DAL/NYG will go at 1:00 to a near-full national audience, everything else will go 4:25 and the eagles/WFT will go SNF.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh joy SNF!

Anyways this snow game is fun. Took GB straight up and also parlayed under 52. Hasn't been a good weekend.

PhillyPhreak54

The under will not be hitting.

But GB should cover. Meh.

farg Arizona and Houston.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 08:12:59 PMi *think* DAL/NYG will go at 1:00 to a near-full national audience, everything else will go 4:25 and the eagles/WFT will go SNF.

yo yo