Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Feva, April 26, 2013, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Stupid farging pick.

Dumb as hell.

Awful job, Howie.

PS - twitter is ruining it again tonight. People tipping picks

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Munson

If he's not the next Gronk, it's a dumb pick
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

had a 101 places to go with that pick and hundred of them would have been fine....they went the one that wasnt fine
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

I like Ertz though it speaks to the chip only likes O fear.  D is going to be baaaad.

SD

Knew they weren't going d so this doesn't shock me. They went heavy on d last draft and in free agency. Chips an offensive guy. I don't mind the pick.

hbionic

"The best Defense is a incredible offensive which we haven't seen or has been tested in the NFL" said no one?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I imagine Brent Celek watching the draft at another player's house, having the rome/igy style party and as soon as they announced the pick he immediately starts to projectile vomit over everyone and then begins to sob like a 6-year old girl.

ice grillin you

i am so baffled....why the farg would you sign casey and draft a te in the second round in the same offseason...it would be dumb if you didnt have celek...you throw him in the mix and its just beyond unnecessary

hbionic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 26, 2013, 06:57:16 PM
Knew they weren't going d so this doesn't shock me. They went heavy on d last draft and in free agency. Chips an offensive guy. I don't mind the pick.

they have no less than six big need spots on defense...and all of them are way more important than getting a third TE

jim hill reppin the 1970's

Munson

I believe he's talking about Bawb Casey, Pennsylvania senator.