Week 11 - Browns: *shrugs disinterestedly*

Started by MDS, November 17, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I think we are all in agreement we'd like to throw these clowns off your new roof.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Plz wait till Tuesday.  Inspector is coming for the Final tomorrow.

MDS

worse than this loss was the burrow injury

bengals are gonna lose out which bumps the eagles max pick to 4
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2020, 07:36:21 PM
bengals are gonna lose out which bumps the first place eagles max pick to 4
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2020, 07:36:21 PM
worse than this loss was the burrow injury

bengals are gonna lose out which bumps the eagles max pick to 4

Nope, makes it way easier for the Eagles to not win the division since the Bengals play the Cowboys and Giants.

MDS

huh? the eagles are losing out

wash dallas and nyg are all better

1 nyj 2 jax 3 cin 4 phi

and a team that doesnt need a qb is ahead of them so they cant even take the best non qb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Fine, maybe a good quarterback will be there when they pick.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Eagles will not lose out. Will end up with 5 or 6 wins. Book it. The Rams game is the only one they lost by more than 10 points. Every game the Eagles play in is ugly and zesty all the way through, they are going to win a couple more of them.

Also you overestimate the other NFCE teams. That farging atrocious offense you saw today has scored the second most points in the division, and they'd be ahead of Dallas too if Dak was out the whole season.

Whole division is awful football, four of the five worst teams in the NFL.

MDS

fields is lock city for 2

now if there's a top wr the bengals and just grab him...eagles left with some right guard

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2020, 07:52:54 PM
Eagles will not lose out. Will end up with 5 or 6 wins. Book it.

BET

you get 5, i get anything under that

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

yeah i honestly dont see a win on their schedule...the only caveat being wentz stops being a turnover machine and plays like he did at the end of last year....which is a legit possibility and thats what youd be betting on

ice grillin you

MDS

they arent winning until the dallas game...at that point theyd be 3-10-1 on like 6 losses in a row with vultures circling the novacare. not a situation to just roll out of bed and win