Week 11 - Browns: *shrugs disinterestedly*

Started by MDS, November 17, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

eagles first loss to the browns since 1994
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They have to fire Howie and bench Wentz. Has to be done.

And Doug needs to give up playcalling. He sucks too

QB Eagles

This team had better QB play with Mark Sanchez.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I try to defend Wentz because he really does have shtein around him.  The bed wetter had one year of receiving help and horrible receivers but he had a good OL, Duce, Buck, Westbrook, Shady, so screw him.  These awful throws, INT's, turnovers Wentz is committing are predominantly on him making poor decisions and what is troubling it's not getting better.  Where's the fix?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

I don't think Hurts is close to an nfl QB, but it's time.

Diomedes

Yeah, I agree.  But neither is Wentz.  Send a message: shtein play will warrant benching.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 22, 2020, 04:34:51 PM
I don't think Hurts is close to an nfl QB, but it's time.

i dont see it happening but if it does it 100% be a phantom wentz injury...like wentz wont be benched he will be "hurt"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

as awful as wentz is you cant bench him....hes your "franchise" qb with a monster long term deal...you literally change everything before you bench him for a package qb...you are riding or dying with him for another season or two

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

ugh, you're probably right but I want to see heads roll

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I have a ton of shtein going on right now.  We're midway thru a major renovation and in the last week I've had a new roof installed on the house.  Honestly, I couldn't give two shteins about this team.  It's pretty clear they don't give two shteins either because heads should be rolling right now.

Anyway, new kitchen is up next.  So farg these iceholes until 2021 at least.