Week 11 - Browns: *shrugs disinterestedly*

Started by MDS, November 17, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Thats not PI?

Awful throw, weak half ass attempt by the walk on again
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2020, 03:27:17 PM
Imagine how bad Hurts must be.

he was really bad in college...no chance he can play in the nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Seriously, WTF?  They can't use the "we didn't want to get Carson hurt so we needed to get a mobile QB out there" excuse?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Wait!  No way that's an INT!  Ball bounced like a rubber ball

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal decision by the QB.

Back wide open in the flat and this dumbfarg throws one into triple coverage

Don Ho

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 22, 2020, 03:28:12 PM

he was really bad in college...no chance he can play in the nfl

mcclane had a story where he said "there is optimism" hurts can play....it was based on talking to be people in the org

so if the very people who drafted him are like maaaaaaaaaaaybe hes good, you know hes trash
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2020, 03:33:04 PM
so if the very people who drafted him are like maaaaaaaaaaaybe hes good, you know hes trash

You don't need optimism if he's looking good in practice.

Don Ho

Who is #95?

He may want to apply for that custodian job at the NovaCare

PhillyPhreak54

Haha wow

Score and then the defense gives it back

QB Eagles

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2020, 03:35:00 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2020, 03:33:04 PM

You don't need optimism if he's looking good in practice.

He's looking good against the Eagles defense in practice? Well I'm sold.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Oh my farging god this is why I hate this league! not reviewable? that was a farging fumble

Don Ho

Leave it to Schwartz Inc. to fold like a tent