Week 11 - Browns: *shrugs disinterestedly*

Started by MDS, November 17, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I'm worried they might not get a chance to farg up a two point conversion this week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

That down is where they miss Ertz. 3rd and 3 and nowhere to throw the ball. Bad playcall too.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Is that the third time the D has been off sides?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

3 offsides, 2 turnovers and a cowards punt

why am i here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Guaranteed the first thing Doug says at the press conference is "we gotta clean up the penalties". Probably says it to the sideline reporter at halftime too. Like that's the reason they suck.

General_Failure

They probably should have thrown a flag on that.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

doug is going to 100% use the weather as an excuse...tough to get the offense going in the rain
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2020, 01:46:07 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 22, 2020, 01:45:14 PM
dumbest punt ever

im beside myself...youre down 7-0 and you stink. its 4th and 4 from the 40. what is happening.

no matter what happens the rest of the game this is all ill think about...even for a bum like doug it was a stupendously bad call
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The worst part is they're not being blown out. They've got no reason to make changes because they're totally just this close to putting it all together, and we're hanging on to the false hope that they might.

Don Ho

How pathetic when the Network crew calls out your fifth year starting franchise quarterback as having issues seeing the field.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on November 22, 2020, 01:58:27 PM
we're hanging on to the false hope that they might.

Nah. It's just that the Eagles have to be even more brutal than this for me to fully not watch.