Around the NFL - 2016

Started by Sgt PSN, February 18, 2016, 12:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

people dying for no reason is hilarious dood!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Who is laughing at him dying?

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2016/04/11/will-smith-death-sean-payton-new-orleans/82899630/

Payton goes in on guns...

Quote"It was a large caliber gun. A .45," Payton said. "It was designed back during World War I. And this thing just stops people. It will kill someone within four or five seconds after they are struck. You bleed out. After the first shot (that struck Smith's torso), he took three more in his back."

Payton paused, then continued with his theme.

"We could go online and get 10 of them, and have them shipped to our house tomorrow," he said. "I don't believe that was the intention when they allowed for the right for citizens to bear arms."

Quote"It's like our big little secret," Payton said. "They don't want to kill tourism. But right now, it's like the Wild, Wild West here."

PhillyPhreak54

Honey Badger said on Eisen's show that relatives of the dude who shot Smith have threatened him.

He knows the shooter and called him a coward yesterday. The relatives then sent death threats to Mathieu

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Gordon failed another one

Jesus Christ

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 11, 2016, 06:46:06 PM

Jesus Christ

And Johnny Football is living with him, not Von Miller :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 11, 2016, 06:46:06 PM

Whoa.

This one feels like a career ender. I hope that was some good-ass weed.

PhillyPhreak54

Rosenhaus has fired Manziel as a client unless he gets help.

You're farged if that attention whore drops you as a client.

ice grillin you

I don't think ive seen or heard rosenhaus since TO was on the eagles....he needs to do a much better job of attention whoring
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

He's chilled but he's still the most boisterous agent and if he's dumping you? Check yoself

SD

Rams just traded with Tennessee for the #1 overall pick and the Titans 4th (I guess that was the Eagles pick they swapped with the Titans for Murray) and a 6th

Titans receive from Rams:
1st round pick
2nd round pick
2nd round pick (Eagles pick)
3rd round pick
1st & 3rd rnd pick in 2017

PhillyPhreak54

That's a farg ton of picks for a lousy QB they're going to get

smeags

awaiting a day full of mock draft frenzy.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

la in pure dgaf mode

they are essentially in a 3 year dress rehearsal until the new stadium opens and couldnt care less what happens until then. but they got their middle of the pack (maybe) qb. and damn if the titans just didnt get a haul.   
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

wow so i guess the titans are in pretty good shape. getting that haul one year after getting their franchise qb is pretty sick.

rams are farged. hope they pick hackenberg.