2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Phils load the base because JoJo Reyes wants to give runs up. Rollins K's looking.

Then light hitting Kelly Johnson takes Eaton yard.

And so does Omar Infante (classis case of a guy subbing in for a star player killing a team).

Then Reyes goes off the wall in LF. The 0-19 pitcher.

A throaty YOU SUCK EATON chant breaks out. Loud booing.

Great game today fargbags. Like the NY comeback, the game the next day means absolutely nothing when you come out and get thumped.

PhillyPhreak54

Coste 2R HR

Victorino 3R HR

And speculation that Myers goes back to the pen...

QuoteRadano says:
Speculation is at an all-time high after J.A. Happ was lifted early from today's game in Richmond. Trade? Maybe. Or, could it be possible the Phillies front office have enough intestinal fortitude to bring Happ up for Tuesday's start in Washington and move Brett Myers to the bullpen. It's believed that the Phillies were none too impressed with Myers start in New York and may have finally thrown up their hands in disbelief.

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Better keep Myers away from Happ.  Then again, I don't know if he fights men.

PhillyPhreak54

Rollins homers to make it 12-5.

Now Seanez is going to make it more interesting that it should be. What a farging bum.

Did you guys see Victorino destroy McCann? He was out.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

How many strikes do you want the guy to pitch?!?  He got one in there.  That's a nice day's work.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 27, 2008, 06:31:02 PM
Woooohooo...excellent.

12-10 now.

WTF Werth.

for real

why is he diving at a ball up 5 in the 8th inning

this could be the dumbest team ever assembled
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

A bunch of retards who do not play fundamentally sound baseball. Plays like that and the ever maddening never getting bunts down are basic, yet this team doesnt do it.