DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteDianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 27m

Sources close to DeSean Jackson: if he does not sign with Washington, he will meet with the San Francisco 49ers tomorrow. #taterskins

ice grillin you

is there still even a shred of proof that he has an invite to go anywhere after washington....and even if he does who knows how real the interest is in him....i think pimps team is trying to play lil danni into basically bidding against himself and ultmately he will be in DC
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

What happened to Oakland?  Do it for Al!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteDianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 3m

#Breaking Its official. DeSean Jackson is a taterskin.

farg

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteAdam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m

Filed to ESPN: taterskins and former Eagles WR DeSean Jackson are expected to reach agreement Tuesy night on multi-year contract, per sources.

hbionic

If I was Desean Jackson...I'd be a spiteful little bitch and wait until a day before Eagles kick off the season and twitter/instagram all of Chip Kelly's signal calls, patterns and meanings. I'd do everything in my power to disrupt Chip Kelly.

All of the plays, calls, audibles, and formations. I would be a little bitch like that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Any other team than one in the NFC East...and the one that I didn't want to see him with the most?

I hate that I have to hate the little motherfarger now.

farg YOU HOWIE AND CHIP

Don Ho

Ok Visor King, start plugging in.  farg this shtein.  farg you Oakland!

Get Garçon!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

this is the least surprising development in this entire story.

PhillyPhreak54

I truly believe Howie and Chip farged up on this one. Its going to be a colossal mistake.

MDS

o/u for first anonymously sourced report that pimp and rgmcnabb are having issues?

week 6
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

so not only did they make the team worst... again, while getting nothing in return.. but they made the taterskins offense infinitely better with rg3 a full season removed from his knee injury.  nothing can go wrong here.

hbionic

Worst of all?

Chip Kelly now has a built-in excuse to leave the team after this upcoming season because the Eagles aren't going anywhere, the offense didn't work, and the fans hate him.

farg this team.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

you guys sound like a cross beaten hysterical women and rape victims convinced that their attacker is lurking in the bushes

calm the farg down
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.