DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Munson on March 28, 2014, 03:10:53 PM
Quote@jkelce: We just made extremely unpopular decision but I couldn't be more excited & happy w/where this organization is going!!-Pouring buckets of money over myself.  Thanks Howie!
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

This is just amazingly stupid...Lurie reads the article and gets concerned?

Where are his security people? The article says LAPD tried to pass along concerns and no one from the Eagles got back to them...and this was what four years ago? And NOW this is a problem?

He is going to go somewhere and ball. Guaranteed.

The suspected ties are not and should not be enough to cut bait. You should need proof.

The bottom line here is Chip Kelly thinks he's smarter than everyone and his offense will run regardless of who lines up. This article is a convenient reason/excuse to dump him.

BTW they didnt designate him a post-Jun 01 cut so the entire hit goes against this season's cap.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2014, 02:52:26 PM
i dont know if anything legit is still to come out but the FO leaks are gonna be flowin to the stepford beat writers....how many times are we gonna hear from kempski bowen mcclane et al. over the coming days weeks that start with "high level source with the organization..."...."front office source...."..."someone close to the situation..." and finish with something shady about pimp....whether its he missed 27 meeting in one month last year or hes linked to the murder of biggie smalls

If Jackson killed Biggie then I am 100% on board with his release. farging dick.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

J, don't be naive. Lurie didn't read an article and get concerned. Hell he probably wrote half of that article. They wanted rid of him for some reason, they're providing themselves cover. The end.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on March 28, 2014, 03:22:04 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2014, 02:52:26 PM
i dont know if anything legit is still to come out but the FO leaks are gonna be flowin to the stepford beat writers....how many times are we gonna hear from kempski bowen mcclane et al. over the coming days weeks that start with "high level source with the organization..."...."front office source...."..."someone close to the situation..." and finish with something shady about pimp....whether its he missed 27 meeting in one month last year or hes linked to the murder of biggie smalls

If Jackson killed Biggie then I am 100% on board with his release. farging dick.

money and blood dont mix like two dicks and no bitch....find yourself in serious shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Exactly. This isn't one of those things that's as unclear as people are trying to make it.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on March 28, 2014, 03:23:28 PM
J, don't be naive. Lurie didn't read an article and get concerned. Hell he probably wrote half of that article. They wanted rid of him for some reason, they're providing themselves cover. The end.

That's what I am saying...he's using that as an excuse to cut him. I don't believe he just heard of it today. I blame this on his security people IF he didn't know. The line in there about LAPD trying to notify them and not getting a call back sticks out.

The article documents stuff back to 2010 and 2011...and yet this becomes an issue recently? I don't buy it.

I buy Kelly being of the belief that he can run his show with any one. He doesn't like Jackson for whatever reason and Howie sees his salary numbers and they wanna find a way to dump him. The media sniffs around and this comes out and maybe it is leaked from the Eagles...and here we are...with a nice excuse tied up in a box and bow for Lurie to save his image, Howie to manage his precious cap and Chip to bring in as many former Ducks as he can to play wideout.

Zanshin

Haha....in words that just about everyone here will understand: You want it to be one way. But it's the other way.

BigEd76

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on March 28, 2014, 03:08:22 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2014, 03:03:54 PM
how do the panthers not move the earth to get him

they have no money whatsoever, so they'd have to do tons of maneuvering

PFT says they have no interest, hours after Rivera said "We'd be interested. He's an intriguing player and we'll take a look at him.''

PhillyPhreak54

He will end up in KC...or Washington/NYG and stick it right up the Eagles asses

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I don't care anymore about this circus of a team.

Keep the racists, let the black dude with an un-white background and associations go.

farg this team.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

Quote from: hbionic on March 28, 2014, 03:52:37 PM
I don't care anymore about this circus of a team.

Keep the racists, let the black dude with an un-white background and associations go.

farg this team.

I know you don't like it, but you realize that's a significant oversimplification, right? Do you think that they cut him because he's black? In the NFL? Seriously? And an "un-white" background doesn't have to mean your name popping up in homicide investigations, does it? Isn't that thinking racist in itself?

phillycrew

Just stopping by to say this sucks.  This better not blow up in Chip's face.  I don't care if DJax is throwing signs at the camera, he absolutely is killing it on the field.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@mikefreemanNFL: Team source interested in Jackson: gang stuff totally overblown. BS. But attitude issues are a concern."