DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2011, 11:03:49 AM
how soon people forget 3 seasons of productivity for one bad year

It's not that he's just having a bad year, it's that his lack of production is the result of his crappy attitude and refusal to put the effort in on the field. 

If he wanted the money this bad then he should have held out longer like CJ did.  I'd have no problem with that.  But when he decided to end his holdout after 3 days and showed up to camp, he basically said that he's here to play and made the commitment to the team for this year and he simply doesn't look very committed on the field.  Don't bitch about money but show up to work and half ass it all year. 

Rome

It's a shame because he's obviously a good kid getting bad advice from someone.

It's one thing to dog management but he fargin quit on his teammates yesterday.   Can you imagine him pulling that shtein with Dawk on the team?

SunMo

i don't blame him for short arming balls.  he's gotten two concussions for this team and they reward him by making him play for 600k this year with no contract offer.  good for him.  farg the team
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

Daunte Robinson has him spooked forever.

I don't care if he gets paid $40 million a year, I fully expect him to short arm some close passes for the rest of his career. When you get knocked out like that, it forever sits in our brain and you can't help but to react differently....unless you're just a sick bitch and could care less. Jackson is def not that type.

Desean broke the most sacred code amongst nfl wide receivers not once but twice in the same farging game.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Keep Shady. Watch DeSean become absolutely ridiculous with a real coach on a winning team. That's the formula.

DH

is there any doubt at all that pimp will be in a taterskins uniform as soon as possible?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nightmare scenario is Giants or Cowboys.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2011, 12:32:18 PM
i don't blame him for short arming balls.  he's gotten two concussions for this team and they reward him by making him play for 600k this year with no contract offer.  good for him.  farg the team

Poor Desean, he's only playing for a measly 600k and the possibility of a multi-million dollar deal next season. I don't know how he manages to get by on 600k for playing a game. Meanwhile a chief surgeon is making less than him, saving lives, and not letting people die because he's bitter about his contract. Poor Desean.

ice grillin you

yep if he can punish the team for their complete idiocy then more power to him...he did more than enough the last two years to get a raise...but what do they do...instead of caking him off they give five million to vince young...new deal to jason avant...sick deal to mike vick

chickens coming home to roost now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: SD on November 28, 2011, 05:17:34 PM

Poor Desean, he's only playing for a measly 600k and the possibility of a multi-million dollar deal next season. I don't know how he manages to get by on 600k for playing a game. Meanwhile a chief surgeon is making less than him, saving lives, and not letting people die because he's bitter about his contract. Poor Desean.

comparing athletes' contract situations to real life working people is probably the most WIP thing you can do.

"Yeah, ya know, when I sign a contract for a plumbing job, I honor that contract.  So Desean should do the same thing!"

stop being retarded, i command you
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

This argument is so tired.  Jackson is a bitch and Banner is the Devil.

The end.

ice grillin you

if pimp gets a deal and still plays like he has this year then you can call him a bitch....until i see that tho im gonna call him a hero for sticking it to banner inc for all the times they blackballed players for not signing low ball offers

Munson

Too bad he's got teammates on the field depending on him to produce and not act like a scared little bitch every time there's a defender near him.

All he's done is lowered the amount of money he coulda got. If he went out and tore it up this year, he'd get a huge contract. Now, he'll be lucky to get paid like a #1
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2011, 05:30:46 PM
Quote from: SD on November 28, 2011, 05:17:34 PM

comparing athletes' contract situations to real life working people is probably the most WIP thing you can do.

"Yeah, ya know, when I sign a contract for a plumbing job, I honor that contract.  So Desean should do the same thing!"

stop being retarded, i command you

How is it different exactly? I'll never understand this line of thinking. He's making 600k a year, for that type of money I'd take a concussion. Hell, I'd have sex with munson for that amount.

ice grillin you

600k in the pro sports universe is like thirty seven five in the real world...so no i wouldnt tak a potential career ending injury for 600k