DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The fact that the Eagles didn't have this resolved ten minutes after the lockout ended shows what a colossally inept group of iceholes they have running the front office.

I mean literally the first thing Lurie should have written as a postscript on the "yay, football is back" letter he sent out should have been this:

PS: We just re-signed DeSean Jackson making him one of the top five highest paid receivers in football.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

so did someone on crossing broad today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ive never read that blog but it aint an original mds creation lets just say that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on July 27, 2011, 06:33:01 PM
The fact that the Eagles didn't have this resolved ten minutes after the lockout ended shows what a colossally inept group of iceholes they have running the front office.

I mean literally the first thing Lurie should have written as a postscript on the "yay, football is back" letter he sent out should have been this:

PS: We just re-signed DeSean Jackson making him one of the top five highest paid receivers in football.

I'll drink to that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2011, 08:55:11 PM
ive never read that blog but it aint an original mds creation lets just say that

yes you do (or have)...its like the 3rd or 4th time ive noticed on the same day youve posted something here ive seen it over there in the comments sect

MDS

lol wow

NO. i dont know what to tell you.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 27, 2011, 09:34:54 PM

yes you do (or have)...its like the 3rd or 4th time ive noticed on the same day youve posted something here ive seen it over there in the comments sect

That's all sorts of stalker-like there. lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 27, 2011, 09:37:56 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 27, 2011, 09:34:54 PM

That's all sorts of stalker-like there. lol

how is it stalking....because i read CB and CF?

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 27, 2011, 09:37:56 PMThat's all sorts of stalker-like there. lol

what, you don't monitor other :CF personas around the rest of the internet?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Hasn't shown yet, officially a holdout.

Great farging offseason...sort of makes me wish the lockout was still on.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54