DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

jeff mcclane is a doush who makes shtein up
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Jackson was just interviewed and essentially said that he will avoid hits whenever he can. Just sayin'.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Drunkmasterflex

Honestly I could give two stheins, he maybe weighs 170 lbs he doesn't need to take contact if he wants a long career. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

shorebird

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on December 03, 2010, 12:20:51 AM
Honestly I could give two stheins, he maybe weighs 170 lbs he doesn't need to take contact if he wants a long career. 

this.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 03, 2010, 12:21:38 AM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on December 03, 2010, 12:20:51 AM

this.

Exactly. He ain't got shtein to prove. Catch the ball and get down, avoid the big hit...live to play another down. I wish Vick would avoid some damn hits too.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Tomahawk

I too will give Jackson a pass because he's built like a junior high girl, but what's up with Maclin running out of bounds instead of trying to make a move?

PhillyPhreak54

Emmitt Smith patented the run out of bounds and duck your head at the last moment to preserve the body moves. I don't care if 170lb Jackson dips out.

Tomahawk

These guys aren't doing it at the last moment. They're doing it with at least 5 yards to spare

Eagaholic

Quote from: rjs246 on December 03, 2010, 12:19:23 AM
Jackson was just interviewed and essentially said that he will avoid hits whenever he can. Just sayin'.

How in the hell is he supposed to run with the ball and return punts like that?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote"Code red" could be coming for DeSean

Posted by Mike Florio on December 4, 2010, 6:26 PM EST

Despite recent reports that Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson has concerns about running shallow crossing patterns and/or returning punts due to his small frame and his history of concussions and his lack of a new contract, Jackson publicly has been saying all the right things.

And for good reason.

A league source tells us that veteran players on the Eagles were put off by the perception that Jackson lacked the courage to get hit, and that they have contemplated taking matters into their own hands.

The specific quote from the source, who requested anonymity:  "Vets were going to give 10 a code red if he didn't quit being a candy ass."

We asked whether that feeling has dissipated in light of Jackson's recent comments or whether the potential for a "code red" was still in play, and the source said that it's still in play.

Though most have never heard the term "code red" beyond the opening and closing credits of 1992′s A Few Good Men, the phrase loosely means in this context that the veterans had planned to confront him about the situation, perhaps physically.

And while there's no place for that kind of stuff in most modern workplaces, the NFL locker room in many respects is stuck in a time warp.

Interesting.

I wonder which of these vets would be the ones to lay the smack down?

mussa

I would be willing to put my money on DAVID AKERS
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

^^proof that a fool and his money are soon parted^^