DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

igy with jokes...and good ones even

How many QBs has Pimp played with including college? 4?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

Jon--thanks for your facebook home page. Any chance I can be your 284th friend?

SunMo

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

reese125

Im sending you a friend request right now. Just please push confirm.

Rome

BigEd76

looks like pimp is celebrating

QuotePut a toast up foe ya boy!! Made it 2 see another day 24! Ayyyyyyye maaaaaaan!! God is great!! I'm blessed to live this bosses life*

Ima SELF MADE FROM THA BOTTOM UP!! Came from nuthn to something!! Don't try'n take my shine!! JACCPOT ENT CEO!! THE MOVEMENT IS NON STOP!!

Dec 1st 1986 A young Star/Legend was born.... I'm here to stay foe the long run.... And I'm gettn it!! Skys the limit!!

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's bout that time! Can I get a yeaaaaaaAAAAAA BUDDY!!

LA I PUT ON 4 DA CITY!! lights flash'n like the marry go round!!

@AveStarLJ ma nigg A1 I'm turnt for all My bro's

100>>>>RT @THABANGERBH: @DeseanJackson10 NAyyyyyyybbaaahhhh0000000dddd

Sgt PSN

As unreadable as that is, he still writes better than mds.

MDS

why do you always say such hurtful things
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

no, its really getting to me

i really look up to sarge, i think hes a really respectable guy. and his unprovoked personal attacks are truly hurtful. i just dont understand how someone could be so careless to another human beings feelings.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

happy 24th pimp....only three wr's in history have more yards at this age....haters gone hate

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Odds that, in addition to being better football players than him, all three can write a legible sentence: even.  Keep practicing, Pimp.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger