DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

really not funny

but whos the chick....id do her
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

The two unfunniest people on this board arguing over what's funny is funny

smeags

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 12, 2010, 11:17:53 AM
The two unfunniest people on this board arguing over what's funny is funny

Speaking of unfunny...lets not forget, we did get to spend time with you. You're most certainly in the running for the award.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote"The biggest thing with Kevin is that he is very calm and intelligent at the same time. There is no panic and no rush. He is back there making great decisions. He's not back there making foolish mistakes, throwing the ball in the wrong place. He makes the right reads and does the right things. As long as we have a quarterback that is doing those things, we will be all right."

Thinly veiled shot?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i have been rewinding pimps reverse since last night and the smoothness in his motion is something ive never seen before...like it was all world in college but now its unexplainable....deion and gayle sayers are the only people i have ever seen that can be compared
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

for real, he's the silkiest mover i've ever seen.  I just sat there and laughed when i watched it over and over. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons