DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magical_Retard

at the risk of sounding like spads i will say this....he needs to add some muscle to his frame.

one or two big hits and he will be down for the count.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

mussa

I just remember jumping for joy slapping hands...and then...that sinking feeling in your gut. another eagles moment....classic

i hope the coaches ripped him a new ass today
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

Quote from: mussa on September 16, 2008, 08:38:19 PM
I just remember jumping for joy slapping hands...and then...that sinking feeling in your gut. another eagles moment....classic

Yep... that was my hope after seeing that.  They'll tear into him... let him know that they won't all come this easy... and next time he visits the end zone... he'll carry that sumbitch all the way back to the sideline.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

So I'm going crazy when I see him break free

He catches the ball and I'm in full blown farg DALLAS mode. Then I hear the crowd go "awwwwwwwwww" and I could not figure out what happened. When I saw it I wanted to go down there and choke that farger.

If Curtis and Brown were healthy you know Reid would have benched his ass.

I was watching the sideline to see if Andy would get in his ass and how he would react. He was standing there laughing and joking around as they were reviewing the play.

Still love the little bastich though

shorebird

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 16, 2008, 08:50:20 PM
Quote from: mussa on September 16, 2008, 08:38:19 PM

Yep... that was my hope after seeing that.  They'll tear into him... let him know that they won't all come this easy... and next time he visits the end zone... he'll carry that sumbitch all the way back to the sideline.

I swear, if I had been in Reids place, he'd have carried his ass all the way to the locker room and then the bus.

I like him, but goddamn, that was the single dumbest thing I've ever seen any player outside Leon Lett do on a football field.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Seabiscuit36

I listened to Reid's show on wysp last night.  He said all the guys on the sideline talked to him, Desean knew he messed up, but the team feeds off his energy and they just reminded him to wait until you get in there.  Reid really praised him which doesnt happen often. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on September 16, 2008, 10:25:02 PM
I swear, if I had been in Reids place, he'd have carried his ass all the way to the locker room and then the bus.

you would have had fun calling plays for greg lewis the rest of the game

settle down
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Greg Lewis played well. 

DeSean needs to DeGrow Up and act like a professional.  That was some stupid awful thinking from him.  I hope he's been cured of his overgrown ego by it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 17, 2008, 08:00:48 AM
Greg Lewis played well. 

no chance you watched that game

he got open like twice the entire game had three catches and two drops...one being a huge one in the fourth quarter

he sucked

rjs246

Greg Lewis played well. 

False.

QuoteDeSean needs to DeGrow Up and act like a professional.  That was some stupid awful thinking from him.  I hope he's been cured of his overgrown ego by it.

True.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Um, he's 21 years old, right?  No chance he'll mature in say the next 10 years or so.

ice grillin you

talent >>>>>>>>>>> maturity

would you rather have hank baskett or plaxico burress?

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on September 17, 2008, 08:05:46 AM
Greg Lewis played well. 

False.

His first target was a 17 yard catch for a first down.
His second was incomplete on a good defensive play by Dallas.
Third time he was targeted he drew a gift PI call.
Fourth time McNabb looked his way was a 13 yard completion for a first down.
Fifth time was another first down on a 6 yard completion.
Sixth time Lewis couldn't reel in the catch on the sideline before going out of bounds.  First bad play by G.Lew.

So what did he do wrong?  He's not a starter.  What did you want from him? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

if you benched desean jackson he would have been the starter

and stop with hes not a starter stuff...just because hes not a starter doesnt mean you can get a better wr in his place