Everyone delete the outbox

Started by MURP, September 26, 2002, 05:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joneszilla

Done!!......never knew there was an outbox.  ???

MURP

Quote from: General_Failure on February 28, 2003, 11:31:14 AM
Bling bl... have you been sniffing glue?

lol.   i knew the bling bling would be questionable outbox tactics!

MURP

reminder!  Most of you have forgot!  ;D

MURP

delete your in and out box

dump it!

MURP

Sgt PSN

Does it affect the board if we keep messages in our inbox as well?  I kept the message you sent with the CFFFL info just incase I forget the league name or password should I happen to log on from another computer that does not have that info saved.  

If saved messages take up space, I'll gladly do my part by deleting it and just keep the info on a sticky or something that hopefully doesn't get thrown out.    

General_Failure

I dunno, I never listen when he bumps this thread. I've got 13 messages in my inbox right now. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

i suppose the title of the thread isnt clear enough.  :afro

GoinLong

The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: GoinLong on July 16, 2003, 01:42:26 PM
I feel lighter already. ;D

:-D

Don't nobody go in the outbox fo' tirty five to fo'ty minutes.  Someone open a window!

General_Failure

This elevator only goes to the basement, and someone made an awful mess down there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

AE

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

satoshi

I did this a few minutes ago...