The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Eagaholic

That. Is farging awesome. I about creamed myself too.
And the bitch is also pretty hot.

hbionic

That girl you guys are referring to is really Dave Benett...it says so right there.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on July 13, 2012, 02:26:34 AM
That. Is farging awesome. I about creamed myself too.
And the bitch is also pretty hot.

HA! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Quote from: hbionic on July 13, 2012, 04:21:29 AM
That girl you guys are referring to is really Dave Benett...it says so right there.

I'd say Dave's push up bra is really working for him

phattymatty

i've never seen mad men but i saw her on top chef once. that chick is married to the schnozzberries guy from super troopers.

Eagaholic

Quote from: phattymatty on July 14, 2012, 01:36:56 AM
i've never seen mad men but i saw her on top chef once. that chick is married to the schnozzberries guy from super troopers.

I didn't even know she was a celeb, so I just googled her.

"I just googled her" has a nice sound, come to think if it.

Btw, was it you that recommended the high end tonic waters a while back? I tried a couple including Fever Tree that was probably over $3 for a 16 oz bottle. I wasn't that impressed then, maybe because I already had a few. But I found a left over bottle a couple of nights ago and made gin and tonics again. I liked it a lot. The difference wasn't huge but it still made the drink much more enjoyable. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

My local pub currently has 90-minute on tap. God bless America.

phattymatty

Quote from: Eagaholic on July 14, 2012, 02:02:52 AM

Btw, was it you that recommended the high end tonic waters a while back? I tried a couple including Fever Tree that was probably over $3 for a 16 oz bottle. I wasn't that impressed then, maybe because I already had a few. But I found a left over bottle a couple of nights ago and made gin and tonics again. I liked it a lot. The difference wasn't huge but it still made the drink much more enjoyable.

Yes, I have a constant supply of fever tree in my fridge these days. There is a fine line between delicious and zesty G&Ts but that tonic makes a huge difference for me.

Diomedes

It's all about the tonic not being flat.  I never buy any of the large size bottles.  Only the small glass ones.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its obvious and boring but theres no substitute for canada dry tonic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I slightly prefer Schweppes but probably couldn't tell them apart in a blind taste test.

ice grillin you

the taste is close...but canada dry is noticeably fizzier and stays fizzy longer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 15, 2012, 11:40:40 AM
the taste is close...but canada dry is noticeably fizzier and stays fizzy longer

everytime you told me this i thought it was bullshtein until i had schwepps last weekend and you are right. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.