2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

I'm going to go find a fat guy to pelt with rita's ice.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2008, 10:09:39 AM
the way i see it is your want them to win and would be happy if they did but you wouldnt care if they lost either which is why youre able to proclaim victory for them so confidently

you're half right

no way I care as much as you do and no way I care about losing to the Rays as much as the Sox

that said, I was a Phillies fan since I can remember, before I even understood the basic rules of football, and I really do care a lot - I am just sick of the whoa is me attitude and ready to cheer for a farging winner

ice grillin you

not playing the sox definitely takes a mountains worth of pressure off this series....you can now just focus on the phils and them breaking the drought and not have to worry about the sawx....the medias obsession with the sawx and the worst sports fans on earth
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 20, 2008, 11:04:54 AM
the way i see it is your want them to win and would be happy if they did but you wouldnt care if they lost either which is why youre able to proclaim victory for them so confidently

you're half right

no way I care as much as you do and no way I care about losing to the Rays as much as the Sox

that said, I was a Phillies fan since I can remember, before I even understood the basic rules of football, and I really do care a lot - I am just sick of the whoa is me attitude and ready to cheer for a farging winner

Don't forget you can also bet against them so you can be happy the lose as well.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Wingspan on October 20, 2008, 11:07:25 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on October 20, 2008, 11:04:54 AM

you're half right

Don't forget you can also bet against them so you can be happy the lose as well.

not happy
just rich

Wingspan

Connection Problems

ice grillin you

cowardice

and ill pay 500 for one of your game five tix?

MDS

is the city of tampa actually trying to act like they are real fans or something? 3 weeks ago they were gettin 12k to their games. i swear to god if this city losses another title to that cesspool i will snap.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

i've been offered more money for 1 ticket than it would have cost some of these morons to buy a partial season plan, and the whole run of the playoffs...combined.

Front running morons.
Connection Problems

BigEd76

More ESPN picks:

Gammons: Phils in 7
Caple: Rays in 4
Neyer: Rays in 5
Law: Rays in 6
Kurkjian: Rays in 7

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Betting against Philly teams has made people rich for decades. Why would any of these clowns think that the Phillies can win this?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen