2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

93 right up around chase's grill and he barely moves...i think he's a serial killer

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 15, 2008, 11:22:05 PM
Nice nose picking shot there

yeah, too bad they didn't show if Furcal was going to eat it or not

QB Eagles

They haven't been able to strike out choke dawg all night. Dodgers have no chance with a stat like that.

SD_Eagle5

Munson

Quote from: SunMo on October 15, 2008, 11:20:18 PM
93 right up around chase's grill and he barely moves...i think he's a serial killer

White male, late 20's-early 30's, Medium build, good looking, described as soft spoken, nice, charming, works for a lot of good causes....

He's either a serial killer or a child molester.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

munson you kill a little bit of me everytime i see youre still alive
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Munson on October 15, 2008, 11:25:57 PM

White male, late teens, Medium build, ugly as sin, described as saying stupid shtein on message boards

He's most likely a beer vendor

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhanInDC

since wen has Madsen been able to top 95? I remember him flirting with it, but he's been throwing some heat recently

Is this shtein really happening.

Phialadelphia philles = world series? For real?

Funny thing is, the negadelphian in me is thinking, wow, how great it will be if they win on in the series. Just don't get swept. :-X

Going to keep tghat up. Worked so far
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SunMo

i really want somebody to get on so I can see Nomar bat against Lidge one more time

Munson

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 15, 2008, 11:28:35 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 15, 2008, 11:25:57 PM

White male, late teens, Medium build, ugly as sin, described as saying stupid shtein on message boards

He's most likely a beer vendor

I'm very near age of legally destroying my liver, and I'm pretty good looking if I do say so myself.

Todd, when I run into you at Temple can I put my foot up your ass? I would appreciate that.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

of course, it would be only fitting to end the game on a DP here

PhillyPhanInDC

wow. jow buck wants everyone to believe Lidge is the worstest closer eVar!

VICTORINOEY!
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.