2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Read on the Phils MB that Nutter is considering putting a Phils jersey on Billy Penn.

No. No. No, a thousand times no.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hentzerific you will easily be able to find ws tickets in tampon gay, just pick me up along the way.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

haha that place is like 1/4 full. nice job hbionic you queer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

JIMMY!

Way to get the half full Chavez Ravine peeps boing.

Now Werth walks.

ice grillin you

choke is at it again...trying to pull and turning over on everything...

get your fat head out of your ass

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 15, 2008, 08:23:18 PM
haha that place is like 1/4 full. nice job hbionic you queer.

of course joe buck to the rescue with the obligatory "stuck in traffic " line.  When will the rest of the country realize that no other city has traffic except Los Angeles?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

I cannot listen to these guys again. Seriously.

Joe Buck should be fired, he's farging the worst.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

either the phils have a gameplan to not come out early with a lot of change ups or hamels does not have his change tonight

its been mostly fastballs and breaking balls...in fact hes already thrown more breaking balls than he sometimes does in six or seven innings

PhillyPhreak54

I'm going with gameplan. Maybe save it for the 2nd time around the order.

I don't recall him ever not having his change.

SunMo

he does that a lot, i think he wants to get through the lineup one time on all fastballs and curves and then he can add the change up the next time through as something else to keep the hitters' timing off
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.